Sunday, November 1, 2009

Abortion...=/ ...mommy Can i please live ?

i'm hidden inside in a ball curled up & i cannot see
i havent formed any body parts yet but i kan imagine how i'll turn out to be
i kant wait to have my arms,legs and also my feet !
i'm on my way to becoming a person & i have a heart beat!

i kant wait to have fun and play with my mommy!
have her hugs ,tender kisses nd have her pick names for me like jayden,john or tommy
i kant wait to share the joy of seeing mommy smile !
it wont take long, only 9 months , it'll only just take a while.

i kant wait to see daddy , i wonder.. will he love me?
will he play games nd walk all the way to school right with me?
will he help me with homework ? or take me to the park ?
will we play with action figures like wrestlers nd a shark ?


i wonder will i have moms or dads nose ?
will i be a model for the camera.. like lights, camera, action den POSE !?
will they give me all the love i need?
will they be proud to say yea that is my seed?

i wonder what my parents will look like?
will they teach me games to play nd how to ride a bike?
will i have their eyes,hands and their nose?
will mommy be proud with her head held high when i start to show?

what is this pain that iam feeling?
i kan feel something sharp hitting me, having my skin pealing
what is that sharp tip poking my body?
is it pain that i feel or do i need to go potty?

i feel weaker by the minute ,kant hold together
weaker den enything nd lighter then a feather
i lose complete control nd my eyes just close shut
Am i falling asleep again or what?

im in a place kalled heaven now nd im up here with god
didnt know what place this was nd it felt kinda odd
but I like it here and i have wings
i've met alot of nice people where angels happily sing
ill never forget you,ill always be ur guide
so when you think ur alone just remember i'm by ur side.




No comments:

Post a Comment