Sunday, January 10, 2010

glad i can go on !



the moment i wrote this , i dnt think i've ever been mad in my WHOLE entire life like THIS day..because of this person." ...is a throw bak thooe '

glad i kan go on....

i guess it's safe to say, i'm healed from it all
it took a step at a time but i am here standing tall
keeping my head up still liviing my life
putting behiind me , shiit that used to cut liike a kniife!
an imititation of miss independent cuz i does meh
dont care wat you do,could care less is w.e B
stepped 3 steps forward cause i've left you behind
the quote made it official for you niqqahs cause love is blind !!
if you had came , guess wat i was already there
huh? what i'm sorry i missed that is there something you wanna share??
matter fact nah pause that NEWFLASH i dont care !
i could find me a better niiqqah then you anywhere!
watever u diidnt say before dosent really matter now!
you put on a great show really had me going, sO please take a bow!
its crazy you know cause dead ass gave you my heart
but you did nothing but take advantage nd took it apart
the funny shiit that gonna have me dying is when you come to me
imma be liike niiqqah please! you can keep banging B !
they say when you lose someone is when you appreciate them more
ladies keep your head up kiick those niiqqahs out the door !
never in my life i'd imagined yOu'd be this kind of persOn:
stupid me ! whO gOt caught up in lies nd all the emotions
its aight tho cause is stormy now but it cant rain forever
cause your a jerk nd i am a star that shines for yOu ? nah neva!!!
yOu might've put me through the crazy weather but dont you sleep on me cuz i could make it through w.e
i hate you now i aint supposed to hate
niiqqh you might've started eating, but the rest of the food on yOur're plate
niiqqah i ate !
which means your the player but imma beat you at yOur Own game
.. fOr a dumb ass niiqqah that acts liike yOu just a fuckiing lame !!
silly me for the pOems i ever wrote bout yOu
was i supposed to wait around for you nd watch all the stupid shiit you dO ....
how dum was i to beliieve that you actually cared
abOut a heart that was sent Out tO yOu , which you cOmpletely teared !
but i'm glad idc nO more your Old news and im dOne with the past
glad i can happily push fOrward wit my future nd forget bout your dumb ass at last !
put it all behind me nd never turn back
next time niqqa! get it rite !nd lets hope that you know how 2 act

wriitten by;stephaniie...aka...steffybabi

a throwbak i wrote when i was mad as HELL !!! ( on sum Lil kim shxxt )..lmaooo

No comments:

Post a Comment