Sunday, January 10, 2010

i fcks wit madea HARDBODY =D



MADEAS QUOTES ...

1- It ain’t what people call you, it’s what you answer to.

2-I oughta PUNCH you in the FACE girl what da hell wrong wit you?

3-Look at dem shoes! Girl she done STUFFED dem feet down in dem shoes!

4-Brown that aint sexy thats nasty thats what that is!

5-Hellerrrrrr!
6-Madea: Judges got a real attitude with me, they took me to the judge
and he said "Im sick of seeing you", I said "Im sick of seeing
you too". He said "Dont be getting smart with me", I said "Ive
been smart, Im just getting here". He said "Say one more thing", I
said "Go to hell", he said "Go to jail".


7-I know you can't read but that sign say Do not feed the monkeys.


8-You can get it one of two ways. You can get it from his checking account voluntarily, or his insurance policy. Involuntary manslaughter. Which one is it gon' be?

9-IMA BIG FAT WOMAN CAN I BACK THAT THING UP ..LMAOOO


10-[watching Madea butter her house arrest bracelet] You know, I was watching the Animal Planet channel and they say that when a coyote is trapped, it will eat its own foot off to get out of the trap. You want some hot sauce? In your case it wouldn't be a coyote, it would be an elephant. A big old giraffe.
Madea: Say one more thing, Joe.
[click of gun]
Madea: Say one more thing. I don't hear you. You're quiet, can I buy a vowel?

11-Well, peace always comes with still...
[takes out gun]
Madea: 'cause I keeps me a piece o' steel.

12-Madea: Eighteen years. Cooking. Cleaning. Havin' sex wit him when he wanted it, was it good?
Helen: [shakes head in disgust] No.
Madea: *Major* deduction.

13-Madea: Rip it.
Helen: Rip it?
Madea: Rip it.
Helen: Rip it.
Madea: Rip it. Rip it.
Helen: Rip it. Rip it.
Madea: Rip it.
Helen: Rip it.
Madea: Rip it real good. Rip it.
Helen: Wait a minute. What is this going to solve?
Madea: Nothing. It's just gonna make you feel better.

14-I'll be at church when they get a smoking section.

15-Mable 'Madea' Simmons: Look girl I'm done told you already to stop poppin' that gum!
Nikki: Look! If you touch me, I'm gonna call 911!
Mable 'Madea' Simmons: My daughter tried that. I hit her so hard she dialed 919!
[turns around and starts hitting Nikki]

16-madea :LIL GIRL wen u gunna go to skool ?
girl : i go when i want 2
madea : IM GUNNA GO BACK TO JAIL !

No comments:

Post a Comment