Saturday, January 30, 2010

in christines position (poem)

My world had color until he cheated;
thought I was considered everything in a gurl..that he NEEDED.
but i guess i was wrong, thinkin (what) we had was strong!
i didnt wanna be that broken hearted girl who sings "The poor girl" song.
jusz like maya angelou , her words...so deep....
thanks for givin me a reason to know that on a niqqa u dntt eva sleep!
i gave you my world ..and this is what i get....
didnt think i'd be sittin here thinkin hard && full of regret
thanks for makinq me feel like i was the only one
shot me in the heart , with the pain of a bullshot gun
tryna crumble me up, && shatter me to pieces...
you aint eva gunna see me with what broken heart symtoms releases
didnt think it was me that you would have played...after all this time by your side i had stayed.
i feel kinda bad for you..cuz since you lost me you'll be settling for less
you wont find another "her" like me...dahm aint that a mess?!
appreciate what you have when you have it..cuz its something you will miss forever
to find another gurl who was a "CHRISTINE" like me, nahhh boyy you WONT everrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment