Monday, August 23, 2010

:/

Nothing gets more exciting than talking to the one you love , especially when u see that phone call , instant message,txxt or w.e it may be but than again there's nothing like expecting the highs when u end up on the lows..the funny thing abt it is that you know exactly where it's gonna end up but just cause you miss those times of how u nd that person shared that moment that ur re-living it again just for that moment but soon or later it all changes ..someone new comes in ,or someone else comes in nd down comes the highs for the lows...I dnt understand why us girls stick around.. Like we know for our individual reasons but dnt really know how to stop ourselves from it...so I'm here listening to this depressing music -_________- I mean might as well b4 the sorrow comes ..crazy how you can feel so close to a person ..but yet so far away ...why do I do this to myself ?..I know that I can be better than this than thinking down the way that I do . Smh..feel like I'm keeping him company while it's another person on his mind ..nd is like I feel like me dedicating a love song is giving him a song to think abt someone else.. &i stay because I love him .... But I maintain & pray for the better.. I dnt ask god to give him to me... I ask him to makes things better..so god does his thing nd know who to put me with or make w.e he's gunna make for my better & for his... 

P.s: god makes things for the better..

1 comment:

  1. Wow u reading my mind right now... sucks to be us right now.

    ReplyDelete