Monday, August 9, 2010

this weekend

so this weekend was fun .. i got money from my pops, had my nails n toes done cuss my friend alexa treated me for my b-day nd bought me mc.donalds at her job..we had mad fun that whole day..she even hooked me nd ha co-worker u..were not together thou but she got us to talk `& shit , idk wat it is abt black guys but i got hype as soon as i saw him ..lol ..i was glad he didnt take my order at mc.donalds i didnt wanna sound like a fatass..nd wen he smiled OMG!lmao i was HIPE !lol he had dat colgate smile goin on !lmfao,enyways so my party was aight , i mean i had fun..kinda upset that theyre shouldve been alot of gurls cuss i OVER invited them jus so the guys would be happy..but enyways mynigga verny wanna throw another 1 ..nd we'll make sure everything turns out better then wt we planning 2 weeks from now...hipe cuss im out to jersey next week wiff my pops =]i love mi daddy more than enything !nd im glad we gunna spend it together !dr parade was aight, shudve went to then heights but fck it i went to sleep ! blah !

No comments:

Post a Comment