Friday, August 20, 2010

Is gone all wrong


Just seen my pops , nd he showed me something very confidential that involves me, my sister & brother .. The words just said " IF I Die.... Nd after that I went deaf .. All I kept saying was god forbid nd he continued repeating it to me like if there was a secret I didn't know abt.. So I started thinking nd seen how serious his face was he even mentioned how grandma gotta settle something wit him if he goes ... Like fck u tryna say if my grandmother living longer than u if I mentioning we gotta Handel something with her like WTF ! ... As soon as he started talkin abt all that bullshit a bunch of knots started creating a life of it's own in my throat.. Walking to the train I was sucking it in like a soilder trying not to CRy ,holdin them tears back like the craziest battle .. It hit me like the strongest lightning straight in my heart .. Nothing hurts more than thinking abt death coming towards the person you love the most ..I hope there's no secrets behind all that because I swear if Iose my father, I'll lose it all . 

P.s- daddy dnt leave ...

No comments:

Post a Comment