Thursday, August 12, 2010

its always abt that time ...

its always abt that time wen we talk forever for the moment time being nd i always wanna bring out what i wanna say but after trying ₮Ø unravel my words ₮Ø you , i ravel them back up b4 it kan get ₮Ø you ..knowing u already know what i wanna say .. my mind is stuckon this huge word ..WHAT IF....
what if we took that chance , but if we took that chance WHAT IF people looked at me different ,WHAT IF it don't work , WHAT IF he decides he wants someone else, WHAt iF he cheats,WHAT If ..nd it runs thru my mind...WHAT IF we took that chance of being a seriouss couple ?

but then my mind comes back down ₮Ø the same .. keeping it the way it is , there are no wonders, no worries,no effects..

but ₮Ø expect what we expect ...

No comments:

Post a Comment