Friday, August 27, 2010

My secret

So I told shenee nd idk wth I was so nervous abt turns out she been facing the same things I been going through but kept to herself I felt so comfortable with her that Im good Money right now :) yay me ! Tried telling Joshua but I cudnt so is ova for dat Ima just stay wit that nd keep it with shenee besides shenee's a really good friend ..nd I can't wait till we both fly to go to jamacia nd stay at the resort nd etc.... Is gunna be waveyyyyy :) & were planning on joining the navy together to progress in life since the streets nd hoods out hea ain't got shet to offer -.-  

1 comment:

  1. im always here for you when u need a shoulder. i know u think sum type of way of me trying to get with u, and well iono . all i know is i give good advice to other people , but dont do it myself lol. so yeah try me out, i might surprise u

    ReplyDelete