Sunday, August 1, 2010

NIIGGA NAPS! --- grrr !

over the years i walked passed by many females with good hair..the curly , the straight...and looked at myself and thought NAPPY ..nappy to me before was ugly , ugly ,ugly..but over the years i've learned to love my own naturalness ,MY hair i was born with , the hair that is on ME ...i remember i think i was the age of 11 nd i had the only crush on this boy across the street..and i wanted to get all pretty so i grabbed my mothers dark lipstick, nd put pounds of gel on my hair for it to stay down nd it woudn't so i got upset,looked into the mirror nd took a deep breath nd wished nd sed i wish i had less hair because it was way too much for me to handel..so living with my grandmother they permed my hair for the first time..i couldnt stop shaking it nd lookign at it..it was long, healthy nd thick..`& thinking i had Puerto rican hair i used up alot of gel on my head like it wudnt fall out, constantly perming it nd wetting it alot..so as time passed by my hair wud fall out and grew real short nd ruff...so when i got to highskool i wud sumtimes wear my hair out but when it hit 10thnd up i got used to wearing nothing but weaves..but i would wear it the wrong way..so i came across a very good friend named shenee who has a mother that can do hair in harlem nd as she grew up she learned from her mother..i got tired of people talking abt my hair nd how i became very sensitive nd embarrased abt it..i convinced myself into believing that boys would only want me if i had weave on nd not for who i was so..my friend shenee saw how down i always was nd how i would always call her to talk abt it nd she said you noe what ! i wanna help you nd i know i can if we stick to it..so she would start off doing it free nd then i started to see change nd feel good abt myself i started paying her nd by the time it passed like 2 yrs my hair grew back to its normal length nd still growing so all these years of alllll that crap i never think abt looking in the mirror saying i wish i had less hair -_- ...nd i love it for how it is ..nd right abt now im lovinn my nigga napsss fcks watchu heardddd ! ima pass my hands thru the bak of my hair nd cut myself all i want !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment