Monday, August 9, 2010

Relationships...


From a person who doesn't really do relationships i seem to know a lot ..i think that's why i think about majoring as a Psychotherapist because I'm a person who has everyone come to me as a person of advice..like i don't know what it is but i seem to know what to say..and it always comes out better on paper.I never really was in like a REAL relationship..i never really found that REAL thing and if i did i never got it to that level..`& me personally I'm looking at everything now like I'm in NO rush.If it comes to me ima take it if its for me and its not settling for less than what i deserve.

but i promise that when i do get it , I'm going cherish it `& hold on to it for as long as i kan x3

i'm hoping that this picture is a guy `& girl holding hands not 2 guys but my mind perspective in this entry is male `& female x3

No comments:

Post a Comment