Sunday, August 15, 2010

shesssh .!

so yesterday was something thats abt what i cann say.. had alil fight wit my pops , had everyone cominn at me, it was kinda like one of those days wenn theres this one thing that makes u cry but everything you've had on ur mind makes u cry all with it all together..im not really one of those that cry but is something abt my father that makes me emotionally the way iam..its a daddy nd daughter thing i guess..he gets me mad for the moment..i start yelling saying things i dont mean..nd saying fck him nd all that but at the end of it all...i loveeee him like no other in the world..nd my heart would break if ilost em ' ..i loveee my dad to death `& i wud do enything for him..nd loveee to have a husband thats just like my dad to feel closer to him..even tho b4 we went to jersey everything went badd i know he loves me nd cares for him..i can tell it hurts him to see tears run down my facee so he just walks away nd at the end of it tells me he loves me nd that he sorry but not to make em go thru it again....so man b ad dreams ive had of him dying nd thats my biggest fear..i cant lose him..hes my everything..nd iam daddys 1st little girl : )


ii loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you Daddyy .!

No comments:

Post a Comment