Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Thug in my life .

Thug in my life - wen I met shellz
Everytime I hear this song I think about this guy I met two summers ago who's jamaican with long hair , had one of those jamacian color brackets around his neck tha they use in their country..I met him on cvs pharmacy where he used to work with my uncle..I don't know what it was about him but he gave me th butterfly feeling..he had this thug walk ,smelled good,had beautiful hair,nd his smile set it all off..we used to go around the block back nd fourth just tAlking..i remember how we couldn't be together because he was going away to college, but still comes around to visit every summer nd even thou we cudnt be together he still come holla when he needs me...he's that thug in my life <3

No comments:

Post a Comment