Sunday, August 15, 2010

where'sss my babyy ?

black, caramel skinned, tatoos , brolic arms , swagg that swipes me off my feet ,funny , outstanding personality.., knows how to dress , pants alil bit low ,works got something goin for himself..noes how to carry himself well ,wheresss dat guy for me ..the one that can shake the shit outta be grab me up when he mad nd then kiss the crap outta me afterwards ..wheres that REAL thuglovee that i want!someonee that can handel a gurl like me..wit my upss nd downss..who can possible handel my little jealousy moments or wen i wanna be the boss at times ,the one who ALWAYS wanna watch chick flicks nd madea..wit me..someone that's layed back, down to earth..i wanna be able to share my deepest secrets with that someone...someone .....just that SOMEONE...i dnt ask for muchh , jus someone to swipe me off my feet wit all the personality traits i likeeee : ) or atleast close to it.

2 comments: