Saturday, September 18, 2010

A good thing x3

After waking up in shenee house I get a txxt from a good friend I was in skool with named steph just like me .. She just had a baby nd is struggling I was told her when she's in need of help to let me kno nd I'll be there for her ... One of the things I loveee is food bit when someones in need especially if they've been there for me I'm going to help.. Nd sooo far I've gathered eggs, salami, platanos, bananas, Sazon,cereal ,juice, fruits nd bread ... Some other stuff too ..I'm so glad I'm able to do good deeds such as these .. I love making others happy nd cry for joy.. I love to be a good help.. Just like last yr wrapping presents for kids who dnt have anything of kids I dnt even know..when I see a homeless person I give in even if it's my last dollar... I wish I cudve gave steph money but I have no job right now smh nd in tryna get out this program I'm in nd finish !
nd so it's looking slow for the navy career for me.. Is not somthing I wanna do..
I wanna live in Atlanta with my sister on the side where there's blackboys..lol .. Go to college for my major do good, get a job.. Live near the doctor family that helps me nd someday get married nd have a stable life depending on me !
Nd god.. Live a Christian positive life leading a positive path .
Waiting till 7 to drop off her food .. Abt to go do my eyebrows.. I dnt want my boo to see me looking like Oscar the one who be in the garbage can from sesame street... Lmfao nd I need to get a couple of supplies fir my classes tryna be on my shit .. Not lettin noone or nuffenn stop me ... Missing___________ at this point.. Well alil bit .. I neva let him know how I really feel.. I be on that frontin shit like I dnt like him.. Lol idk it's a habit I'm used to ... Is just fun to me .. Lol
nd ----- is getting better than that night .. He was tweakin but he bak .. Smh he good right now..
! Enyways off this for Now : )

No comments:

Post a Comment