Thursday, September 16, 2010

Smmfh never again !!!!

Soooo tight right now man-_-
I got up mad early because genesis stupid bf , lover or boo w.e he is to her told me abt some job on Madison square garden in some restutant on 25th street ..I'm upset cause he he sed he was gonna be there nd he's said he would explain everything when I hot there but noooo I had to get up early , dressed professionally , nd I actually looked like a beautiful educated woman u know I was proud of myself .. I couldve been sleepin like seriously! Ughh!
Tight right now once I got there he was nowhere to be found nd his kalls were either not picked up or going straight to voicemail.. I felt myself turning into the hulk I was so pissed .. I just wanted to snuff the first white person I seen downtown... Smh like c'mon man we two grown ppl .. Too old for shit like this.. Mature people dnt sink this Low .. Like getting stoodup is sooo not kool smhh ugh so mad.. But shoutouts to lesbian Ashley Krystal who tried helping me thru bbm.. I appreciate it nd she felt bad awww ( bbm hugs to her .) now I'm heading to skool with professional clothes on .. Smh is okay I look good in them.. Besides I got extra clothes in my bagg ..    
Hope school goes better! Smh Justin gon kill me I didn't even kall him to wake em up this morning .. Lol he'll be aight thou... I'm type tired .. Broke night talking to shenee,Eddie,Trevor, Justin nd Diana .. It was a goodnight of conversation..lol they were all interesting..nd dito I havnt txxt ihop boy in mad long.. I think he gets the hint that I'm not into him.. Well atleast some ppl know when to stop.. dahm I THINk I gotta take a shit but I'm not sure.. Dnt know if I shud go to skool first or go to my dads .. But then again my dad left wit my sister to the board of Ed so idkkk.. Wth ima do at skool so dahm early ..smh lol still thinking about that doctor who kalled me raven symone at the hospital ... Lmfao smh everyone was dead looking fir raven too that's the funny shit.. Lmao.. Dats funny! Smh.. One more rabbie shot nd I'm doneeeee yesss !
Life is good besides today.. Going to cj's to sleepover Thursday.. Then Friday going to church with a friend. Lol who's getting better with the lord nd I'm proud of him ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment