Wednesday, September 1, 2010

So today was great went to ihop for the first time wit Tyquan sis nisha .. She hit me up yo go so we went then afterwards I served her some food my moms made .. Nd we talked about alot.. Boys , relationships, church all lat ..and ofcourse walking from my house with Allen to nisha house I seen her brother my ex calling me from the balcony .. Lol he got darker too...my lil sis started interagating his ass abt his tatts & telling him to put his shirt on it was too funny ..lmao but seeing him again was kool .. Then at ihop we ate laughed nd shet it was gud money .. Coming back we see Ty again & guess what he tells me .. How's Von -______- all I did was turn my face like ohhh man here we go .. Lol ..but I knt lie Ty still looks good ..;) lmao ..I'm mad how he tried to give me a pound like really ? I'm a lady u give us hugs man .. Lol but enyways he sister wild kool .. We Are sisters , at that ! Lml enyways ..jeaa I'm tired gunna hit that shower & take my ass to bed : )

p.s dueces !

No comments:

Post a Comment