Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Why her - m o n i c a

So I'm here on my couch reading an old ass convo from last year .. Nd it didn't really put me down because i read my words, my responses nd some were funny ... Dique me saying no dnt dissapear lmfaoooo.... Sheesh I was so corny nd so inlovee lml .. Now that I'm older nd I'm not the same girl I wish the convo wouldve been a different written story cause it makes me alil mad thinking abt the whole thing but I mean is w.e cause it's the past but like u know ..nd Im here listening to why her by Monica funny shit is that my bestfriend went thru a similar sittiation nd we connected that's wat made me grow something big for Monica her music I was able to relate to .. I mean after that I forgave em didn't hold nothing against him because I still loved him .. Nd that's when a new guy came into my life again that I went to highschool with .. B4 we were friends nd then we txxted nd kalled eachother everyday then we began to chill & he asked me out exactly on a Thursday around 11 something .. Lol ..I felt different .. I dnt ever do relationships so to go into this one it felt different & new .. I felt I was lifted up after that stupid lol sittuation ..nd me nd him would talk .. With him no lie all I did was laugh nd smile .. Nd we watched madea whenever I wanted too nd as much as I wanted too.. Maury was our show in the mornings & all lat ..I just felt officially accepted nd I actually felt important cause he wanted a relationship knowing it's a commitment nd knowing I told em I was a virgin I wasn't planning on loosing it no time soon nd he still wanted to so you know I was glad.. & you kno I think that's what made me feel a strong thing for him .. He kan be a bafoon sometimes but Ima hold that with him& remember that .. & someone who I love prolly may read this soon or later nd it's not that I wanna put em down cause I love him with everything I've got ..& that doesn't change nd he knows his love is way stronger than any other man besides my dad nd god in this world .. He's like the man I can see marrying nd having my kids too .. He's my highschool sweetheart ..he's my baby, my boo , my husband w.e he wants to name it as... He's the one I wake up thinking abt.. Nd all lat..& for him if ask me to wash a bitch I will do it ..& he just always gunna have the biggest part of my heart
we got real love idc who thinks or seds opposite of that .. Cause at the end of the day we gunna always love eachother <3

p.s ilywamh ( our inny )

No comments:

Post a Comment