Friday, November 5, 2010

NOV_5th

So I just finished eating white rice nd salami nd I'm soooo full ..smh ..I got the only iduess smh ..came also from buying that big , well not like a foam board but the flat large paper to write down the new technique I came up with that help me out with the rhymes with new words nd all lat ..hard to explain but yea that..lml ..I was so amazed that day at ray how he was able to memorize his verses from the top of his head like I was deadass impressed :D ..elliot was so nice nd got everyone breakfast ..they all made me feel like there's nothing to be afraid of nd that they dnt judge cause we there to help eachother out nd teach eachother how to become better ..but I'm so used to like writing things abt love nd serious stuff that idk if I'd be able to come up with rhymes abt ppl comparing money ,shooting nd etc ... But its always worth a try , u neva know ..unlike people that douted me ..they took me serious nd put a hand there to help me ..from that point on they earned my respect ..my friends liked the song nd stuff nd they forwarded to other people.. Now they boys askin for me to rap with them ..I was like nah I found my spot ... I like were I started ..nd plus eric is there nd everyone I know so I rather keep it that way ..nd ray is so talented ..I caught myself shocked at how good he sounded on the cd in elliots car ..it was so clear nd perfect nd on beat ..his flow nd the way he raps is nice (thumbs up ) he reminds me of camron nd the game mixed together ..it just sounds right ..lml ..hope I get up there too ..lol
Is like we both clicked nd were mad cool like that as werid as it sounds ..he's mad cool ...ima have fun working wit him :) .. Now I know I sed I wrote a novel nd was gunna blog it but I thought abt what I re-wrote nddd I decided not to put it up ..wen I go thru my emotional moments I say alittle too much so its quiet for that one lmao ... BUT now I'm tired ass hell ..ima take my nap nd wait for my bestfriend cause we gunna bake a cake :) nd yes we speak again I'm so happy ..we made a promise to never go the night unto the morning being mad at eachother no matter what <3

Knt afford to lose you , I love you my sista diana Arroyo x3

No comments:

Post a Comment