Wednesday, December 29, 2010

heading back..

So I'm jus getting back from the meeting it was okay ..the guy speaking was kool nd funny .he talked just like that guy from home alone who played the bum nd his head got burned in fire lmao , idk what it is but I love those accents ..sumtimes I wish I kan talk like that at times you kno for the fun of it nd stuff ..lml enyways another meeting 2moro this time I dnt have to go all the way downtown thanks god ..no affence but there were so many werid nd geeky looking kids in there ..some boy in braids kept looking back at me mad times ..I starred from the corner of my eye ofcourse where I catch shit lol , nd some tall spanish boy wit long hair but had braces -_- I had a feeling he was some what intrested wen I seen him look bak a few times to ..I was like ooo man ..lml ..at the end of the training he started talking to me out of nowhere askin wat I thought of it ..nd if I liked it ..from then he asked my name , where I'm from nd that he lives by my way ...I was like fck I shudve sed I lived in queens or sum shit ..nd not being mean but I rlly didn't wanna go home wit anyone ..so I dipped it b4 they can find me ..lmao ..I noe ima baddd girl ..lol but idc
Right now I'm like SUPER hungry , I shudve neva left the crib without eating -.- ima domolish my meal wen I get home nd I've been feeenin to eat some mangu ..I think ima make that in the a.m .. -- 11:55pm

No comments:

Post a Comment