Thursday, January 13, 2011

5;16am

One day left till the premiere of the game ..I'm DEF looking forward to that , aint nuffen gonna mess up my day to see this :) .. Anyways up cuss on 1 side of my nose is stuffed nd on top of that I'm hott nd I can't stop moving ..but I don't wanna remove the covers either cause it feels werid without it nd I can't fall asleep without being covered , yea I kno its werid but that's how iam nd I'm sure a lot of other people too , I finished sewing my weave on my own ..took a lot of hrs but I did it thou ..u cud tell I was hipe abt it cuss I think I wrote like 4 posts abt it on facebook (lmao) , how fb is going bye bye in march , smh ..I betchu now niggas is gonna go bak to myspace ..smh is slow for that ..I'm not doing nomore internet stuff after that but dahm every 1 left myspace for facebook nd now look -_- smh
Fck it tho .. 2moro , well today basicially I gotta meet some guy at 11:30 am -_- ..for this buisness shet that's getting annoying ..idk why I'm even still in it ..its such a long process just to get ur check like cut the whole extra shet nd give me my dahm money ..dahm smh ..nd then my pops dnt want me going to that weekend trip, he doesn't trust me on it if he aint there plus its a 3 day weekend with people I barely kno so I DEF don't blame him which is why I was tryna get a friend to go but they not tryna pay 190 for it so its slow man smh .. Nd now next week I got some meeting shet wit my cousins to try nd get into the airforce ..my mom doesn't like the idea of me doing the military PERIOD so I don't know ..but its good money nd its doing something in my life ..or my other choice could be going to atlanta , studying out there nd getting my place nd my car which also sounds kool to me as well :) ayyyy man I aint gettin no sleep yeo , I knt sleeeep ..I seriously need to break this habit , this aint good ..nd ima get on my gym shet again ..ima do my best to be dedicated this time but dahm yo I need an ipod , I rlly wish I wudve neva lost alex money otherwise I wudve had that touch right now smh ! I neeeed a job , job hunting this weekend is on my list as well

No comments:

Post a Comment