Thursday, January 13, 2011

(Sighh) disaster !

Today so far is going bad -_-
First I wokeup wild late forgot abt that meeting I had wit that man chris , rushed to get dressed , left the house with these pants that have a broken zipper nd the snap doesn't wanna stay so my front linear of my panties show -_- ..my pops is nowhere to be found nd chris is supposed to speak to him , on top of that this train is takin forever ..it always fckin stays like 3hrs in bedford smfh
My hair is fcked up , haven't found the right time to get my weave did .. I need a perm , my eyebrows are mad hairy ..I just felt like ughh mad ugly..nd on top of that I can't eat enything cause I either start to feel naugeous nd sick nd no it aint cuss I'm pregnant , that I noe for a fact ..but one thing I do noe is that this dahm train betta move -_- I feel like screaming my head inside a pillow right now nd screaming my lungs out to the max ..I had to cancel chillin wit leo ..how is moms was like for me to help him get out of school -_- like I gotta help myself nd worry abt myself getting out then anyone else like he's not even my man u feel me , I wudnt mind giving him advice nd motivating him but that's abt the best I can do right now
He's a great dude tho , you can tell he wuld be a good boyfriend but I'm still iffy abt the relationship thing he told me in his past , I'm just dnt trust that . Nd 2moro I'm supposed to chill wit danny nd them ..like a movie night thing..niggas is gettin a bottle , dominos pizza pies nd all lat ..I mean I'm wit it ! As long as they payin ju already know how it go ..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment