Tuesday, May 25, 2010

dear ASH

Ya funny actions brings me bak to the times of hurt
Times of wen u did me wronq straight into the dirt
No thoughts of my feelings nd now u want me back
Well guess what hunn u kan lick my dick sack
I wanted to give u all my love nd much more
But instead of bein real wit me , u turned into a whore
I went days in hurt without chu tryin not to believe
That it wasn't u that wud do me wrong or even deceive
But I knt deny or lie to myself that it was all you
Out of all of the females I douted it was u ,out the few
Now u wanna leave the otha nigga & now do him wrong
wat goes up must come dwn like in dat alicia keys song
So watch witcha eyes open nd stay wide awake
cuss realitys paybak will make a fool outta u in a minute nd show u are fake
God don't like ugly so hold on to u , as u hold on to otha people
Cuss pain will come crshinq dwn hard like heavy paint cans at home depot
Life is a betch but u gotta know how to treat her
Learn life standards , understand its lessons , compromise with its features_
Jus like a woman ,understand or not,jus go widd it
As you let things gragually fall in its place , everything will fit it
--

No comments:

Post a Comment