Sunday, May 2, 2010

Me , myself `& I

I love this song by beyonce because Is an empowering ; strong and profound image in how woman should look at themselves . There apear to be woman out there that put men before themselves without noticing .
I myself done it without noticing ..it happens a lot with young minds nd blind ones as well ...were so caught up in the fact of the guy or what he wants that we dnt notice we put him before ourseleves , like if we noe we have h:w that has to be done for example nd they guy wants to see us ...we talk abt we gunna do it later nd go see him first ... Knowing wat if we dnt do the h:w just frm being wit the guy all day nd our grade affects us at the end of it all ... Point is ..DO U first before takinq care of enyone else unless its GOD . Also not takinq eny crap from a guy ...not allowing him. To talk or put a hand on you is such a strong role model of braveness nd encourgment. A woman at the end of the day always ends up wit a me, myself nd I ....so be true to urself cuss none else really fully would x3

No comments:

Post a Comment