Sunday, August 29, 2010

bittersweet "/

i dnt want momerable moments that are bitter_sweet
i wanna real mature man on top of his A game that can swipe me off my feet
i want him to be a black serious man in christ & can show me the word
good enough in terms that is explained well in how the word is heard
i wanna man that wouldn't wanna see me move a finger
my thoughts abt a man like that in this world in mind linger
a man with compassion no trouble , nor hate
a man that i can say he's mine on a first date
a man that saids all i have to do is wake & hes got it from there
a man who doesn't talk abt it abt shows that he cares
that surprises me out the blue with breath taking actions
who dosen't care abt these silly quick & easy satisfactions
a man who doesn't swear money is the god of all
a man strongly built ,smelling good, handsome & tall
some nice patient & kind
someone i can truely faithfully fall inlove with to take over my mind


fantashia - bittersweet

No comments:

Post a Comment