Friday, August 27, 2010

I wanna go back to that girl I once was ... None stop reading books for fun, loved school, actually studied for my weekly spelling tests.. Helped my mom alot .. Had my mind on no wonderings abt sins of the world as much as now .. When I used to think Boys had cuddies nd didn't have to think so much abt them or stress em .. Or when the only problems that existed in ur worldly mind was the dificulty of choosing crayon colors.. When all I would do is sit nd do nothing but draw all day on nd on .. When coloring the coloring books was a routine .. When my heart would glow seeing playgrounds nd playing hopscotch .. The one who would get on her knees nd speak to god for long periods of time every night nd lovedd church so much ..times of goin to Atlanta bake pizzas for fun nd decorate eggs nd play egg hunt on Easter ..When I wouldn't say a single word to a soul because I was always that good quiet little girl with a big heart full of good good good who was bullied nd taken advantage of :/ .. Where is that girl in me ? Idk where she's at I'm lost within myself nd madly desprate to find her .. :( 

1 comment:

  1. Those little people inside us are still there. There just hiding behind all the anger, and sins that is our adulthood. To achieve the pureness we had as kids we have to let go of those things, let go of all the negativity in our lives, sumtimes that means let go of people who arent good for us. And when that little cutie pie comes back say hi for me, that girl was awesome to joke with,

    ReplyDelete