Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Dear blog, ....

Dear blog,
    I got a stomache,stuffy nose,nd I keep sneezing ,smhhhh.! & wow for whAt hAppen on facebook , I have no words for...I believed it was unkalled for but is w.e now....stuck on the fact that it went up to 70 comments..the devil has such a way in bringing the worst in people..I was upset to the point of returning the itouch to this person because if it's Gunna be like this then why have it?...but enyways...headphones to my ears with music dragging me into another world..all I see in my mind is confusion...my heart lost..I Noe what I care for more nd who I like or love 
More, def not confused abt that...but sometimes there was a turnoff button for feelings or something...

P.s-Neva gave myself to another the wAy I gave me to yu ... - Rihanna 

No comments:

Post a Comment