Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Feeling some type of way

So i'm feeling some type dif way ... This is the part where I hate it the most deadass...me nd my own bestfriend cj are growing apart nd he thought since I reached 20 I wudnt wanna talk to him & he knows how much I love him nd wud take a fckin bullet for his ass....only actions can show for what I can do for him...lately he's been pushing me away & believe it or not it hurts ,cj is a huge part of my life..like I deadass write this with my eyes watering..he lifted me wen I never had money,always treated me like someone important that meant alot to me... Right now I feel like some pussy cuss now I'm really shedding tears which proves real love I have towards him..nd his mom has been a hugeeee blessing in my life..she's been like another mother I never had...her cooking is inspirational lol .. She's Kool down to earth nd awesome nd I love her kids nd her husband June is a great fAther to Carlos nd she's a super awesome mom.! Ilyy cj even though you've forgot me nd regardless I'll always be there.  

P.s-Ima kick ya ass ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment