Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sooo todayyy......

So today wasn't such a happy day for me but it all got better when a good friend of mine took me out to apple bees to eat... Smh I was so full my ass couldn't even have the oreo cookie dough dessert I wanted wit icecreM nd wipcream sheeshhhh! ...so I decided I wanted to ask to work there at apple beez nd they dead interviewed my ass right there nd then.. The manager was a kool dude that just gave me that ling ass stare for maddd long ..I was like oookay nd then he goes oh my bad that his fav song wen usher  came on so that's  why he was quiet for mad long ... I was like ohhhh man doneee ..lmao nd then he had his cousin interview me.. nd He was fine...brolic wit tattos ,dimples & all that..he asked why I was nervous but honestly I think that HE thinks I was nervous cause of him -_- like ahhhh No! ... I just wanted the job..nd my sisters lover works Dere.. So I got a brother in law by my side : ) lol so it wasn't bad alot if cute black guys so I was def feeling it, only bad thing is thAt the girl waitresses sounded like they was hating ova a new girl working there.. Smhh females -_- oh well I just wanna make my bread honestly : ) 

X. Siqnedd ;; effyy  : )

1 comment:

  1. Glad u had a good time, just being a root. Gets lonely down here thou, sumtimes i wish i could be that leaf that has all the fun. Neway See ya girl

    ReplyDelete