Thursday, August 19, 2010

Love my girls!!!

My girls mean everything to me & it's the ones I knew for more than 2 years..like brandy ,isalynn,Diana ,Nani & mercyy ...the closest things I have to me on my block ..there's something abt all these girls that holds it's own indiviual reason for the love I have for them oh nd including mell & kimmy..
Brandy : will stick wit u thru it all no matter what ..a good friend wud bail u outta jail & she wud dead be like nah mah nigga we in this together not caring any concequences ifckin love her
Isalynn:: that pig snorder..lol..who down for fun & is there to here u out wen u need someone to open up to..she's done her side mistakes but nobody's perfect.
Diana::is my sister,friend,means everything to me..she's my other half like another sister/bestfriend I never knew abt..my bestfriend in heart,sister through body & soul
Nani:: we've  had our lil disagreements from time to time but when beef went down she was the first one to be in sight nd be there nd I respect& appreciate her for that.nd I love her as a bestfriend as well. 
Mercy:: is someone we knew forever .. She was always that kook ass down to earth chick unlove with ha boy problems but kool as he'll , kool to talk to & the right one to laugh nd have a good time with.. We've had our ups & downs but we love her .  
kimmy& mell are girls we grew up loving nd growing close to.. Fun to be with nd people you can talk to abt enything .!

No comments:

Post a Comment