Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What a day

Feeling kinda stressed...skool stressful feel like giving up on everything ...I stopped going to church nd all ,smh but today I had fun with everyone , had my bestfriend diana comeover which meant alot to me...I love the shit outta that gurl nd wud take a bullet for as well as Carlos ..kinda upset but not gunna put it put there due to the fact that people actually read this..lol so ya...today my moms bleewww mineeee,smhhh.!

Ughhh I hate how I'm feeling right
now..it's that kinda thing hard to explain but yea lol
yea glad I finally sent the phone ,ohhhh yesss back on that twitter/bbm/txxt & kalling flowww aaaow.!
&ii spoke to my looser today on the phone..I love Joshua Spanish ass thin voice on the phone lol..is mad cute..lmao
kinda hard going on without talking to him everyday when it's something you've gotten used to..

That niggass the lefty to my right.,nd I trust him moe than eny nigga I Noe besides family
but eny who yea , off this post..maybe on to the next

No comments:

Post a Comment