Sunday, September 12, 2010

: )

So me nd my sister stood cleaning up the room till like almost 6 in the a.m smh nd that shit still isn't finished that's how ju Noe dat shit is serious!!! We still got bags nd tons of fckin stuff to throw out .. Nigga henny sed let's go behind where the park is at nd throw the bags down in that space inside the fence from across the street .. Lmmfaooo shit had me rollinnn ahh meng my sis is a clown man smh.. Waiting on my bro Rick to braid his hair .. That nigga stay kallin me monkey black.. I gotta come up with a name for him ..I'm glad Josh worked it out with this girl he really loves her nd opened up to me odee .. Feel special :D
but dahm love can REALLY change someone it's crazy ..

I actually had the weridest dream nd I cannot remember what happened.. Lol smh ,wen I remember then I'll blog abt it again umm yeaa off this till I come again

oh before I get offthis .. I found this very old pic of me & my bestfriend turns out we been in the same kindergarden class & didn't even know it .. So fckin happy right now !! Lmao I know I'm happy but thats my bestfriend I love her to death nd to have her there all my life is awesome :D. Watch her be shocked at the picture .. Lol : )

No comments:

Post a Comment