Saturday, September 11, 2010

God is good : ]

So today Ima throwout all those clothes I don't need , throwout all them dahm bags nd clean it up nice nd spotless with some mr clean or amoniaa .. Ilove to clean wen I'm cleaning my way at my own time wit blasted music I wanna hear .. Here txxtin my looser .. Lol he the best I swear he is .. I trust him so much nd respect him alot for the fact that he never desrespected me in no type of way..nd I can tell him everything.. Any thing that happens Diana nd him gotta be the first ones too know.. As well as shenee too ofcourse ...but I know for a fact I dnt wanna be stressed worried about nothing or noone..
Ima focus on getting a dahm job, focus on my future .. Keep being me.. Everyday ima enjoy my music on blast, everyday Ima thank nd talk to god as well as try to get our relationship back where it was at amen! ..Ima still be that girl to love doin my hair,gettin nails done..doing wat I love doin best being a girl nd loving it.. Live my life to the fullest...not running from obsticles but facing them .. That's wat u kall a human.. A Strong human outside & within

God is love :: stephanie lavigat _x

No comments:

Post a Comment