Friday, September 3, 2010

Idk....

So nitch from my building wanted to take me out to eat nd I sed no -_- like a dumasss nd now I'm craving fries & chicken grrr ! So yes i'm starving but when is there ever food .. Most of the time there ain't shit to eat .. Smh .. Abt to eat out the cereal box ! lol I was upset today but txxtin Malik nd his dahm jokes .. Smh he was born to be a clown I swear .. Lol but enyways yea I'm mad at myself cause I stay hurting peoples feelings without noticing .. Nd now I notice after hours of thinking abt it .. I hurt alex all the time ..I hurt auty the day of the party with what I said.. I hurt Alma cause I hardly keep untouch with her nd go wen I need something (smh) no bueno.. I stood up my bestfriend Cj for the sleepover..I hurt Allen feelings when I curve em nd dnt wanna see em in my house.. John liked me much nd I curved more than enough times  .. He kalled me a bitch nd I can't even be mad ..nd much more smh .. Dahm am I really a bitch & dnt see it ? 

All I kan say is dahm :/

No comments:

Post a Comment