Saturday, September 4, 2010

Smh

So went to the movies with my two bestfriends .. Diana & Nani  .. I wasn't too happy abt seeing scary movies but w.e still loved being with my closest realest girls .. Nd surprisly I get a call from my ex .. I was like wows look at this .. Lol he wanted to chill but I was going to the movies & well my bestfriends come first nd I had plans with them first.. Sucks alil bit but whatever we'll always have another time plus he lives right there so we good... So today went pretty well except for the fact that the excosim however its spelled was garbage -_- like I dead wanted my Money back .. Smmfh ! never again.. Nxxt I'm out to see the expandable no if Nds or buts .. So I really wanna be able to fully express myself truthfully on myblog but it's hard wen u know people read it.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment