Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sad

Lastnight when I came from the gym I looked around the room nd yess it needs some fixing up
I wanted to clean but I was sooo tired ..so I just stood in bed txxting my routine sadly .. I noticed everyone was knocked out
wow mad early & shet but yea..my mom comes nd asks me if her man is home yet .. Smh that's a huge problem
I stood on top sittin at the wood madera of my bed facing the window watching my mother wait for this lowlife of her boyfriend
I got closer kalled my mom over nd asked her why wait for him. ?
Just get inside nd get ur rest nd she refuses cause she wanna stay outside and wait
I just shake my head like why , why was he sent out to my mother ? To make her worry nd unhappy ?
he already know I can't stand his guys nd especially not henny or my brother
as soon as he walks in all I hear is arguing nd my nosey ass was all into it nd shet ..
I then heard fighting .. That's when everyone got up.. Went to my brothers room nd let em kno it was abt that time
he got up so fast didn't hesitate not one bit
luckily it was my mother beating the crap outta him .. Goodjob mom !!!
He speeds out the house like the lil pussy he is
nd my sister walks in the room faces her head down nd tells me mommys crying
that had to be the biggest heartbreaker of then all
I walked towards the room door " mommy.. " I cried .. She seds" que ?"
"are u okay ?" I asked .. Si , si. Go to sleep it's late she tells me .. I put my head down sad in digust anger nd all the above I wanted
to kill that nigga .. I wakeup i'm on the phone with my bestfriend telling her what happened
I open the door nd I see that nigga layed out on her bed -____- WTF smh
this is where it begins the cold hearted bitch is coming out of me nd I will treat him like nothing but a piece of shit !

1 comment: