Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wow

Yesterday I had a good day went by Monroe to help my bestfriend with her GED..
Wow the amount of haters sttarring nd grilling was not surprising but in my head I'm like are u serious ? Like how old are we???
-_- smh.. There was some big gurl on the 5th floor nd we seen some cutie passed by in long black hair.. Can't front he was a cutie nd he was starring at my bestfriend Diana .. So the fat gurl saids Ayee que papiiiiii .. I turned looked at her, looked at my bestfriend then looked down nd started rollinnnnn...I'm the type dat if I can't hold my laugh then Ima let it be nd laugh.. I ran into the staircase nd laughed over nd over again .. I had the mean laugh attack..smh man that made my day.. Then another gurl I guess they were friends goes instigates nd tells her I was laughing at ha like obviously duhh idc tell the world idc ..I hate most females smh .. I'm more calm but when u get me mad it's ova lol .. Nah but I didn't take it serious tho I was like w.e man nd kept laughing.
after leaving the skool I went on to Cj house my other bestfriend, we chilled with his moms ate nd all that .. I can tell Diana had a great time so I'm glad.. We thinking abt goin to almas this week but we bringing my god son Jayden aka chunky monkey
I love that little baby boy before he was even born , cutest lil thing : )
I loveeeee my bestfriends Diana nd Cj ... I have lots of bestfriends but my mains is Cj nd Diana
so after that went on to Diana crib nd saw the video :( yessss that video had me thinking sooo much I couldn't sleeep
I slept alil bit but then woke back up around 4 in the morning I wish I had someone up to talk to around the time .. Smh everyone be knocked out ..that was just crazy the words I heard out of that gurls mouth word for word shook me in shock
it made re-think my wholeee life .. I'm getting a copy of that nd showing all my friends.. Then Ima turn it in English nd let everyone see it
this is gods word that has to be spread because helll is no joke at all nd people joke like it's a silly game .. Even Kidd the ages of 8 yrs old get dragged in there nd it ain't cute at all smhhhh!

I see why my cousin tries so hard to get me saved nd dedicated.. It's crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment