Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Smh screwed hands

So last night I came through to jadi house for her birthday.. Chilled wit sone guys -_- turns out the world is too small cause they live in the same hood but is not like me nd junior was talkin on sone serious type shit .. It was on sone regular shit so is all good.. Junior sweet but he's not wat I pictured.. Niggas mad short, tiny , nd rey nd his friend mostly Rey kept like fckin wit him.. Nd it didn't look like he can strongly defend himself.. I was like nah man I need me a man but he was kool.. So at yadii crib I got bit by her pitbull on both hands nd I made up some story to defend their stupid fcking dogg dat bit me but I did it fir Rene cause I saw it in face how much he cared for the dogg but dahm now Ima have to go through all these fcking shots nd shit nd keep going bak -_-  I'm stupid right ?smh yes Iam I'm wayyy to nice nd I hate that abt me .. Grrr! Even tho alex nd me weren't at not so good terms when my sister called him he paid a cab nd stood at the hospital with me all those hours nd even tho he got some bad habits sometimes it showed a strong care towards our friendship .. Nd it takes alot.. Jadi or Rene shudve been the ones there with me smh..but it's w.e I'm in pain can hardly write .. The itouch is sooo much easier to tap lightly on.. Which is why I'm blogging away ..here hanging on trying to be strong.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment