Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Here on under the dryer .. Put the blond highlights back in .. Gotta get my brows done nd all lat tho.. Nitch kalled me appoligized abt that "room" comment .. I guess he supposably doesn't mean it like that.. He wants to go out tonite .. Let's see wT happens cause my bestfriend Diana asked first .. I think I'm going to start a photoshoot in my house .. Lol I loveeeeeee all this picture stuff ! Lml . ... Idk why but listening to this Spanish music ... Makes me keep thinking abt that Spanish boy in ihop.. Lol shenee seds we wudnt look right together thou .. She keeps insisting how I would look better with a black guy -_- lmaooo ... Maybe it's time for something different thou.. See where it goes.. But he really is a cutie tho .. Lml ughh enough abt boyss ...I want a job already but something always comes up grrr ! nd I wanna go to a Spanish party ! With food, drinks nd Bachata wit merengue ! Where's dat at?!! Grrr! .. Finally bak on bbm but it been so long that me nd bbm buddies dnt talk the same as we used to.. Oh well fck it ...this dryer is really burning 
Me but my hair ain't dry yet ... Nd in order for it to come out official tissue it musssst be fully dry ! I'm sooooo hungry .. Ima make nitch buy me food!     
Off this tho .. Gonna go watch monster in law on the touch... I love all movies wit j-lo ... I love the way she acts in em.. Lml outtie !  

No comments:

Post a Comment