Saturday, September 4, 2010

So the guy who wanted to take me  DEF ain't the guy that I expected ..homeboy txxted me talking abt we can go to the room -______- like my mans are u on crack ? Do I look stupid or Ed to u ? A room? Smh yea aight .. I dnt think so.. So is ova for that he ain't even getting a date with me.. nomore..enyways today went well.. I stood on the phone wit my friend from highskool izzy for like a good 2 hrs..talking abt boys nd boy issues..nd etc..we had a pretty good convo.. Idk what it was but this morning I woke ip different like I wanted change .. Change for myself nd for the better.. I need to be better I dnt wanna be that hurting person who's lost inside nd is hurting others as well so i made myself a future checklist nd I did one of the hardest things I ever had to do but I think it's worth it... I wanna do my room over.. I wanna focus more on my classes nd look forward to the job thingy bobbylee got for me at Madison square garden.. I wanna save up money till I have enough for everything I'm planning. Idc if it takes forever to do this on my own.. I just got rid of my facebook .. Done with that.. Well for now cause it's too much drama plus I was a facebook nd aim head.. Nd I need to breAk out that computer habit pronto ! So some dum shit happened but I'm just mad abt the way it happened but w. E I'm here txxtin Justin nd on bbm wit Tyquan nd besty roman at home watching my siblings wit headphones clogged into my ears constantly repeating case - missing you .., over nd over nd over.. Mind u.. Idk who the fck I'm thinking abt.. Mind thoughts are just traveling throughout my mind.. Wat I feel right Now is hard to explain like.. It's like ur proud abt the first step ur making towards the goal u wanna reach but at the same time there's this part of u that's reminding u of what ur tryna move on from nd it's a Killa.. Nd then ( sighhh) emotions is fckin crazy ... No joke smh 

P. S -- I feel u case 

No comments:

Post a Comment