Sunday, September 5, 2010

Shenees b-day

So I'm finally home .. Jus came from chillen wit shenee nd her boo nd her boos friend .. At first I was like oh okay he's cute but he wasn't as cute as I expected but he was really nice do I started talkin to him enyways nd ihop again.. Lol was kool .. Bagged some Spanish guy that works there named Joey.. Lol idk wat it is abt us gurls but somehow we just know .. Lol I knew by the vibe between us that someone had to bag.. Lol .. I mean he's cute but I think I look better with a black guy.. I think ima txxt him 2moro or the after that .. Lol I dnt wanna be no feen .. Lol na mean? Lml ..was talking to Trevor..my gosh he so gourgeous ..lol .. He flirts too much but he a fronter sometimes so I ain't even gonna go hard for him.. Is like when u tryna be on ya dolo shit. , Do u nd stick to ya circle is wen boys appear the most -_-like whyyy? Smh! I dnt really wnt enything right now but whatever happens , happens.. Ima flow wit life the way it go... Dnt plan shet , just live it !

 

No comments:

Post a Comment