Tuesday, September 21, 2010

so I just woke up .. 8:45 in the a.m... Why becuss these lunatics wanna fight early in the mornin... I'm tired of living here .. I want my husband nd my own place ! this is constant the yelling nd back talking with my mother nd sister .. My sister talks back to Anything nd thinks her friends are everything to her nd are the ones that are gunna get her somewhere in life .. Yesterday I recieved bad news.. The stupid yabc has everything messed up that's wen Justin told me if u dnt Have ur stuff in place, noone will cause they dnt.. Only stupid reason I didn't graduate becuss they fckin stupid nd unorganized..nd now I have a good amount of credits in all the wrong places SMH!
I'm fcckinnn 20!!!! Like WTF .,, I dnt wanna be in highskool smhhh !
Hopefully by Jan I get out idc ! Feels like when everything seems to be right , shet goes wrong smh.. I'm so done
going today to the doctors getting my last shot then going with the best friend to signup for her GED do she can get it together as well

No comments:

Post a Comment