Monday, November 22, 2010

dahmm ...

It crushes my heart to the very end to hear nd see my moms feeling down after the everything that has happened.. But I truely don't feel like that asshole deserves her nd to see her there in bed lonely sad kills every bit of me ..makes me wanna do the worst to him ..I believe he been wanted to leave ..that was jus a dahm excuse like my friend shenee sed because a dahm year ?? No card ? No ily 's ? No flowers? No thankyous after eating not 1 meal she has made ? Dique he's like that , dique showing no emotion -_- nigga it doesn't take emotion to say thankyou or atleast to try smmfh , I swear I wanna drown his clothes in bleach or do some next shit but my moms wud only be more hurt cuss of what I'm doing ..smh how dare him tell her we shudnt be together with excuses of why ..cuss if he cared he wud try no matta what..he just wants that fast life with drinking nd woman smh ! He kan do what he wnts but its not rite how he lead her on smh it just aint ..ughh I hate chu men ! I swear ! I knt take this ! ( Not all of u ) most of you ..cuss they're are great men out there nd I need one sent out to my moms ASAP !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment