Monday, November 22, 2010

smmfh DUBB

Really don't understand why this nigga kalled me at fckin 8 in the a.m like who the hell does tht ? Then txxts me after wen I dnt answer ? Nd asking me at nite "wats good 4 the nite ?' Like nigga no its a dubbb !!!! Sheesh !!!
Eva since he drove me to a motel its ova for that like I dnt want nuttin to do wit him ...I don't even wanna see him..he wanna beat it nd he's not going to . I'm a virgin nd I'm fckin staying that way ! Idc how long it takes or how much ppl talk abt how I'm too ol to keep it , I'm staying this way nd I'm fine with it ..NO need for rush ..ima just wait for marriage ..I might as well .I'm almost there ! Enyways point is I dnt wnt him kalling or txxtin me ..I'm abt to odee on him deadass smmfh !now he dead had the nerve to say lemme wake that ass up , u might like it -_- are u fckin kiddin me !! Smh I got no more to say

No comments:

Post a Comment