Monday, November 8, 2010

"he was ALMOST the perfect guy."

Little by little it breaks my heart cause fernando was like the perfect guy for me but I'm starting not to like em as much as wouldve loved to..he would always call like a bf 's supposed to txxt me nd make time for me like a good guy but my feelings come for a moment nd leave the next ..its switches back nd forth like a soccer team nd it makes me question myself ..it makes me question if he's someone to settle into a relationship with .shenee is like my other half I swear wen she saids " I don't see it ." She knows what she's talking abt ..it happen wit 2 guys nd she knew it wudnt work out .. Nd its true I cut the guy off from ihop nd now I'm starting to feel ima have to let fernando go ..I was thinking abt letting it fade itself away but I know the RIGHT thing to do is to be honest nd tell him the truth no matter how hard it may be for me ..nd I have to do it as soon as possible ..with no regrets, no worries nd leaving him with the fact that we can always be friends no matterwhat

P.s : perfect guy , just not in my world - aventura ( romeo voice ) : /




No comments:

Post a Comment