Monday, November 8, 2010

nov.7th

Here sitting chillinn wit my stepbrova ,stepmoms,nd father watching some korney dominican show "old dominican" people watch ..Still stuck on that 16 nd pregant show,like that nigga dead bought himself 80 dollar pair of nike dunks instead of the baby's stroller -_- ..like he dnt realize is not abt him anymore is abt the baby ..nd nigga seen is daughter be born but still went the same day in the hospital to be out with his friends smmfh , that just totally baffled me !

Enywayss still stuck wit this cold nd crazy muscus in me ...ughh its jus killin me ..smh ..I can breathe alil betta tho ..how I had a dream that ray had a babymama nd gave birth to a little girl nd made a hott song to her being bored nd he kept shaking me telling me I gotta listen to it cause he was soo hipe lol ..

But yea enywaysss .. I gotta find a way to let of fernando .think he geddin type attached nd I dnt think I like him anymore : /

No comments:

Post a Comment