Monday, November 8, 2010

HectelyStarrVerass :)


Just convinced my stepsister into making a blogspot .. I don't know why but yesterday for some reason I felt more drawn nd closer to her as werid as it sounds, I know our past was bad nd stuff but a perfect friendship has to has its falls to become better sometimes , not always true but really is at the same time if you think about It ..nd I know her moms can be a handful sometimes but she's different from her moms ..she's more patient ..calm nd understandable ..I kinda like the new mom look nd attitude she has ..it brings out a better character abt urself nd her daughter, like I really do love my step sister ..guess all these years weren't for nothing ..we developed something..nd I do remember when my hair would be mistreated ..nd people in her house hold would speak about it ..she would atleast defend me nd I liked that a lot abt her . If she's reading this ILY 3

1 comment: