Wednesday, December 29, 2010

desires

So I stay having these desires to look a certain way .. Its like a craving for food u think about until you've got it ..well its the same for me ..I'm dying to have the image of me pictured vividly in my mind , that's why I don't understand why some girls don't like to get dolled up ..getting all beautified is so fun nd intresting to me ..I love looking pretty , nails done , hair done , alil makeup here nd there sometimes , smelling good all purfumed nd shet , fresh out the shower clean from head to toe like what girl wudnt love that ? ..its a waste to just see a gurl stink ,hair fcked up nd not fixed up ..it just annoys me ..lml makes me wanna fix her up ..like why wouldn't you care abt urself ..everyone has their bad days but sheesh c'mon now ..lml ..I wanna paint my nails this time on some bumble gum pink type shit ..like I look at all the celebrity styles ..I take little details from different artists , I don't steal a whole full style off one ..I mixed it up all together ..I want like a long crazy curly weave that stands out , gold jewelry nd all ..cause the silver jewelry is really not my thang ..lml .. But I cud work wit it once in a blue ..if I get this money ..I'm going off wen It comes to shopping ..once I start is a rapp for that..lol enyways off this

No comments:

Post a Comment