Thursday, January 13, 2011

2;44am

So today me nd my friend imani nd her friend (forgot his name ) went to 106`&park ..we dead waited in the cold for an hour ..I kno it doesn't sound like a lot but my hands were turning into brick ice..I had got interviewed for the show call the game nd I cudnt even sign the paper from how cold my hands were (sheesh) ..nd on top of getting interviewed I got toungue tied wen my ex poped up kalling my name ..I was shocked to see him there ..didn't expect to ..but it was kool seeing him .. We then on the show had a good time ..nd my ex is the type of nigga that u kan kall a class clown , like he's just a funny ass nigga period ..like even tho we wasn't made to stay together but I fcks wit him odee as friends ..u kant get mad at him ..he's too funny ..even in visual arts he was always a clown ..lol , but nah some big ass nigga on stage was goin in to some hipe ass song ..nigga had a kangroo pouch going on , lookin like biggiesmalls/ fat albert stompin dum hard in stage like a dahm dinosaur ..wen I seen my ex 's reaction ..I had to keep my head down cus I cudnt hold my laugh..I neva laughed so fckin hard lmfao then a megit started popin her ass up on stage ..I was weakkkk ..lmao ..I had a goodtime tho ..rocxi is beautiful nd terrence is fckin gorgeous !! His butt was in my face nd all I wanted to do was grab it YUMM ! Lol ..nah but he is A HUNNAYYY babyyy shet ! Lml
But other than that today was pretty good , had a good time ..still feelin type sick .. Feel like in the a.m ..ima have a sort throat nd a stuffed nose .. Okay so ..lately noone has been kalling me ever since -.-
Maybe I talk too much -.- or maybe I'm just boring -.- ..lol I don't know ..lml oh well ..fck it tho , still up txxtin my looser ..he tryna go hard talking abt dating a megit nd shit ..lol .. But I started it so ..I shud keep my foot out of my mouth .

No comments:

Post a Comment