Thursday, January 13, 2011

Have ur cake nd eat it too...

So someoneeeee had me thinkin abt something they said about having ur cake nd eating it too .. Sheesh ! As niggas dnt akt like they don't want the same -_-
Lol , but being upfront nd honest .. Some females do want there cake nd wanna eat it too ..in my position ..at times I want this guy but also wanna be with the other one too ..wanna be with one ns still chill with the other ..I mean if ur single I see nothing wrong with it as long as kissing ONLY 1 guy n not going furthur than that showing them at the same time to respect you but if ur single it isn't a problem to have ur cake nd eat it too :) ..but me personally when it comes down to someone I fall for hard nd wanna get serious for then I'll drop any other person I was talking to nd make it work for me nd that person ..but most of the time I don't take guys seriously ..for any lil dout or thought I change my mind abt taking them serious ..if a guy gives me a reason to question them ..there's a problem nd I'm NOT gonna take u serious ..I always like to take a step back nd check where I'm walking cause you don't wanna walk to deep in enuff that becomes harder for you to comeout feel me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment